Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Today I took Shaylee to get her pictures taken for Christmas. Easier said than done. This little munchkin was not so cooperative today. First, I let her take a nice long nap so that she was in a good mood once we got to the studio. So, when she awakens I distract her with marshmallows and her favorite movie, "Planet 51". I pull out the curling iron and start away at her hair. The fit that she threw you would have thought I was beating her. The tears that were flowing and the shrieks of terror escaping were as if I was torturing this poor little girl. Well, I finally finish and put her in the car and we are on our way. The dress was at my mom's house. I walk to to the doorway and it is locked, I walk to the side door and LOCKED! I had to be at JC Penny in twenty minutes and I still had to dress this distressed tot! Bah, so grandma saves me and I get Shaylee bug dressed. I get to the studio and Shaylee is bouncing around like a crazy person. She won't stay still and is climbing all over everything, all the props, etc. She won't look at the camera or smile. But, I guess what can you expect out of a one year old, ha ha. But we did manage to get some cute ones, which I knew we would because you have all heard me say it a million times,"Shaylee is just so cute!" Here is the proof!



2 comments:

Frukie said...

Sooooooo cute! Can we have a copy? Love you guys!

Annie said...

It gets easier I promise. Shaylee looks adorable... I get a picure, right!!!